Friday, March 26, 2010

Jasmine Tea - Change of Blog Name and Address

As of today, I will be changing the name of this blog from Babooblah to Jasmine Tea and the blog address will be moving to:

The old nameis meant to be a spontaneous creation without much thoughts, and just for the fun of stepping into the blogger world to take a peek. Now, after 6 posts, I think I love what I've been doing and I should give the blog a better name. Jasmine tea is one of my favorite tea which has a mild fragrant and soothing flavor that can accompany any meals or desserts, and it is just as good by itself. I hope this blog can be just like that. I will also be communicating using my name, Grace, instead of Baboo. If there are any questions, please email me at jasmineteablog@yahoo.com.  Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - I was just thinking how much I love the name of your blog, but I really like the new one, too!

Looking forward to your new posts!

Grace said...

Thank you. Please come visit my new site.